Motivational Captions to Inspire and Energize your Followers on Instagram
It’s true that Instagram is one of the most visual-oriented social media platforms out there.
Whenever you crave a feast for your eyes, you can pop open the app to satiate your cravings.
With that said, did you know that captions play a vital role in winning the coveted Instagram likes and views, and getting more and more Instagram followers?
One of the best-kept secrets to boosting your engagement rates is to combine your picture-perfect photos with content that relates to the interests, aspirations, and inspirations of your followers.
Very often, people scroll through their social media feeds when they are bored and want to take a break from the routine and mundane parts of their day.
You can easily engage with your audience by helping them dream big with motivating quotes.
Recently, Quote.com conducted a study, where the team analyzed more than 3 million Instagram posts.
The study found that there are more than 12 million Instagram posts with the hashtag #quoteoftheday.
This proves the popularity of inspirational and motivational quotes to win new followers and connect with your Insta audience.
Here, in today’s post, we give you a list of the most popular inspirational and motivational quotes.
Share these with your Insta photos and see a steady increase in engagement rates.
- The only person who can define your limits is You. But, even then, it’s not necessary that you have to take yourself seriously. #goahead
- When you grow, some people have to go. #LetGo
- Your gut feeling is your guardian angel.
- Sometimes the best adventure is a great conversation.
- Something special is coming your way. Are you ready?
- Everyone has a chapter that cannot be read aloud.
- Don’t trust all that you see. Even salt masquerades as sugar.
- Beauty may attract the eye, but it’s personality that wins the heart.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- People told me I’d never get far. It looks like they were right, I got even further.
- There’s never a better day to start than today. #StartToday.
- I don’t have enough time is no excuse. You have exactly the same number of hours as given to Albert Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Michelangelo. #StartToday
- Day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, it’s all changed.
- Remember today is the first day of the rest of your life. #StartToday
- Nobody has the power to go back and create a new beginning. But everyone has the power to start now to make a fresh ending.
- When in doubt, always choose change.
- The only thing that’s constant in the world is change.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- Eighty percent of your success depends on getting up and showing up.
- An obstacle is nothing but a stepping stone in disguise.
- Turn your fears into curiosity.
- In life, you regret nothing but the chances that you didn’t take. Go ahead, give it a try. #YOLO
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
- You learn the best when you teach others.
- If not me, who? If not now, When?
- Do something that scares you – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Small men, dream small, while big men dream big. #dreambig
- Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
- A boat may be safest in the harbor, but it isn’t what boats are made for.
- If you haven’t tried something that makes your heart go crazy, then you haven’t lived at all.
You may also like: 100+ Best Attitude Captions for Instagram
- Saying “yes” to happiness means saying “no” to things that stress you out.
- Speed doesn’t matter. Forward is forward. #KeepGoing
- Live to express and not to impress.
- Life is about making an impact and not an income.
- If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.
- Every child is born an artist. The real challenge is in helping him become one when he grows up.
- You know you’ve got parenting nailed down, if your children run into your arms, when you’ve got nothing to give them.
- You become what you dream.
- Either you run your life, or your life runs you.
- Believing you can is half the battle.
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself.
- Life is like driving a car. If you keep on looking at the rearview mirror, you not only miss what’s ahead, but you may end up crashing. #Keepmoving and #Keepgoing.
- The hardest challenge in the world is to be yourself when everyone else is trying to be somebody else.
- You are unique, just like everyone else.
- Be yourself. All others are taken.
- Always be a first-class version of yourself, instead of a second-class version of someone else.
- The past hurts. Whether you run from it or learn from it, it’s up to you.
- Life is like a story for which you get the chance to write the ending.
- Life is like an ice cream. You got to enjoy it before it melts.
- Great things don’t happen from comfort zones.
- Only positive vibes.
- It’s not about how many times you fail. It’s about how many times you get up.
- Sometimes the wrong decisions, the wrong people and the wrong judgments, take us to the right place.
- People judge you by what you have done and not what you have planned to do.
- Good things come to those who believe.
- If you don’t have the guts to go after it, you will never get it.
- Once you learn to make peace with yourself, you’ll never feel lonely.
- Trying and doing are miles apart. When you try, you’re shooting in the dark. When you do, you hit the bulls-eye.
- Oh, life! You’re complicated but absolutely beautiful!
- Your heart is not a bin to dump all your worries.
- The beauty of life is that it – goes on.
- The beauty of life is that – you don’t know what coming up next.
- Sometimes the smallest decisions overthrow your entire life.
- If you don’t follow your dreams, you’ll end up living your fears.
- Listen more. Speak less.
- Don’t settle for lesser than you deserve.
- It’s not about how big your home is. It’s all about how happy it is.
- Wake up and be F*cking awesome.
- Every successful person today started small.
- Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wake up late, you miss them.
- If you tell the truth, then you don’t have to worry about remembering anything.
- Don’t spend time counting the days. Instead, make every day count.
- Whatever you do, don’t quit!
- If you want to fly, then you need to let go of things that weigh you down.
Nothing matches the power of words, especially when paired with impressive pictures.
Go through this hand-picked list of inspirational quotes and engage, motivate and connect with your followers on the ‘Gram.