Instagram Bios to tickle the funny bone of your followers!
Let’s face it! It’s usually the funny bios that make the cut, rather than all the thought up, big mouthed deep lines (that you probably don’t even really care for?!).
Well here is a friendly fact: even psychologists are convinced that humor is a good arrow to have in your quiver, albeit not the last one! The last arrow should probably be how well you express your humor.
Coming to your Instagram followers, they are pretty “fickle people”, to say the least. You yourself know that quite well! Have you gone to bed with, let’s say, 889 followers and woken up next day with 879? Are you internally nodding but too embarrassed to admit it?
Here’s a nice perk. Have you ever imagined that you could buy yourself real Instagram followers, Instagram likes, Instagram views and even Instagram comments? No? Hop in right now! If you still feel like it’s too good to be true or genuine, there’s an option for you to check out a free trial as well.
Now, coming on to the more important question at hand: what is the best way to keep your follower count intact and your target audience engaged?
Humor, my friend.
As Charlie Chaplin himself once said, “A day without laughter is a day wasted”.
In today’s stressful era, every person is always open to having a good laugh! This not only helps them reduce their immense stress from day to day work load or pressure but also creates a positive mindset.
It helps them kick start their day with a lively spirit. So, no wonder why your followers stick to you faithfully when you give them a good laugh! Or, a giggle.
Now coming on to an Instagram bio, it is basically the first impression that your followers or any other random person who has stopped by your profile have of you.
Someone wise once said that first impression is often the last impression.
So, why not have something catchy and fun up as your Instagram Bio? This will not only attract more followers but also assure that your followers stay attracted.
Following are a few ideas of funny Instagram bios to have up your sleeve and bring on whenever the world needs your sunshine.
You may also Likes: 300+ Best Funny Captions for Instagram
Top 10 movie quotes as Instagram bios to make them laugh!
- “I’m just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.” The Devil Wears Prada, 2006
- “I’m about to do to you what Limp Bizkit did to music in the late ’90s.” Deadpool, 2016
- “‘Greater good?’ I am your wife! I’m the greatest goodyou’re ever gonna get!” The Incredibles, 2004
- “I’ll have what she’s having.” When Harry Met Sally, 1989
- “Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here. This is the war room.” Strangelove, 1964
- “As if!” Clueless, 1995
- “Forget everything that you think you know.” Doctor Strange, 2016
- “Hey, I’ve been turned into a cow, can I go home?” The Emperor’s New Groove, 2000
- “15 pounds of pink flesh with a mouth!” Baby’s Day Out, 1994
- “Fat guy in a little coat.” Tommy Boy, 1995.
“A day without laughter is a day wasted”
Top 10 sassy and fun one liners as Instagram Bios
- I am suddenly starting to like Instagram which is, well, weird. I hate pictures. Period.
- Yeah, those are glasses I wear. Does that make me smart?
- Am I not supposed to insert pretentious hypes here?
- I can’t really remember who I stole this bio from or why! Sigh.
- Instagram keeps updating every other day, I don’t.
- Well…here is a secret. I stalk all my followers! Hush.
- Have I ever been myself since the day I was born? I wonder.
- I have been trying to elevate small talk to medium talk. For a while.
- Life is too short for searching up new Instagram Bios on Google.
- The only secret that there is to creativity is knowing how to hide the sources well.
Top 10 quotes as Instagram bios to ease up the stress knots
- “Everything is funny, as long as it’s happening to somebody else!”
- “Humor is reason gone mad.”
- “Do you ever meet someone for the first time and want to buy them a toaster for their bathtub?”
- “I like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look still for hours.”
- “You can’t leave footprints in the sands of time if you’re sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave butt prints in the sands of time?”
- “That awkward moment when you’re wearing Nike’s and you can’t do it.”
- “I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.”
- “Good morning world! Your little ray of sarcastic sunshine has arrived.”
- “I need a six month vacation, twice a year.”
- “Today I feel like putting an ‘OUT OF ORDER’ sticker on my head and going back to bed!”
So, there you go! With this new list of funny Instagram bios to carry your profile to another level of tickles and giggles, do you feel motivated? To laugh and make laugh? Yes?
Troll claps! Cheers. (“I’ve got sunshine in my pocket” plays in the background).